Friday, February 20, 2009

My First Roll Knit Hat.



Here it is! I knitted 6-7 inches per the instructions, instead of 4.5 inches I did for the last one and also decreased the diameter from 80 stitches to 72, so it fits on my head better. My friend gave me the crochet flower (thanks Idit!) and I attached it to the hat and added a button. Now I am trying to decide if I want to sew something next or make another hat. Hmmm.

On a completely different topic, one of my favorite blogs to visit, allsorts, has a fun thing to try for kicks. In Google, type "Unfortunately , __________" and fill your name in the blank. Make sure you use the quotations. You will find some hilarious things - here were a few of mine:

“Unfortunately, Jill’s environment is one of fear and illusion.”

“Unfortunately Jill and I roleplay on Tuesday nights, so that doesn't work well for us.”

“Unfortunately, Jill has one glaring flaw. Jill is not a bimbo.”

No comments:

Post a Comment