Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hearts and glitter and magnets...oh my!




Ok, I guess magnets are not a good idea with the little ones, as I was correctly informed by a few people. So Plan B: they are little wood hearts with jewels and glitter, created with love and enthusiasm by a 4 year old. As I like to say, it is what it is. And on the back, a cut-out heart reads “Friends are like jewels, precious and rare. Happy Valentine’s Day from Christine”. She did a great job. (And this photo is so dark because a.) I work on my projects at night and so, like a vampire, it is when my work must be done. I have no idea what that means, but what Im saying is I don’t have daylight to make the photos turn out well, and b.) Im no professional photographer, but I try.) {note: I reshot and changed out the photo}

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea!!! I could see kids putting this on their nightstand or desk at home. I know this is something I would have kept as a child and you would now find in my keepsake box. Great Job Christine!!!! And Happy Valentine's Day! Love, Gia

    ReplyDelete