Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Man for the Ages: Edward Cullen.


Source: Summit Entertainment
Ok, since I have not really promoted this blog and it seems to be simply for my own enjoyment and whatnot, I am going to write about what I’ve really been up to lately: The Twilight Saga. Let it be known to all who happen to read this that there are many 30-somethings who love the books and movie (Twilight Moms) and as an aside, Stephenie Meyer did not plan for the books to be in the Young Adult section, the publishers just decided to market it that way. And while I’m sharing Twilight links, here is one to keep up with all the latest on New Moon.

I am really fighting the good fight and am trying not to purchase a Team Edward t-shirt. I think I could wear it around the house, but would find it difficult to go out in public. We’ll see though : )

No comments:

Post a Comment