Sunday, August 2, 2009

Homemade Princess Castle.


Thought I’d post this even though it was made awhile ago... This was so easy to make and worked out just as well as something you’d buy. I cut a box and painted it white and the girls decorated the walls with flower stickers and markers. The castle turrets are mailing tubes (I cannot for the life of me think of the real word for those things!) They played with this castle a lot for a few months but have since slowed down. I’m still hoping they will use it more, because they still play with the dolls (seen in the doorway) and now I am sentimentally attached to it.

In the meantime I’m continuing to knit my nephew’s gift, and I also made a mediocre tote bag that will probably never see the light of day. It was meant to hold current knitting projects but it turned out too small.

We’re also getting ready for this...

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment